Wednesday 29 April 2009

What have I done?!

Just in case you wonder how I'm updating this blog, I found a tree
with free WiFi...

Firstly a huge thank you to Dad for the lift to Gatwick train station,
as well as Sarah & Hannah for their donations!
The train ride to Penzance was an interesting one. Some seriously nice
rolling countryside which until Plymouth, was accompanied by fantastic
sunshine! Alas it was too good to be true and by the time the train
pulled up in Penzance, the heavens had opened and the reality of my
situation was more than apparent.

Tourist info wasn't much help either when all the info they had was
that no buses were running to Land's End... even though setting a tent
up in this weather wasn't going to be much fun either. After an hour
and a half of walking round this pirates wet dream, I finally found a
B&B charging less than £100,000 per night... damn these walkers!!!

Hopefully tomorrow starts less soggy and the west country starts being
a bit more welcoming!

'til then people :)

2 comments:

  1. are you not able to update this bad boy forum via WAP services?? i would hate to think ur relying on wireless and laptop

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha if I brought my laptop I'd literally have died by now... that thing weighs a tonne. I'm using my iPod touchvand random free wifi I find :)

    ReplyDelete