Tuesday 10 March 2009

Welcome to my 'Help for Heroes' blog!

Hi everyone, firstly thanks for visiting my Help for Heroes trek blog!

On 1st May 2009 I shall be trekking from Land's End to John O'Groats in order to raise money for 'Help for Heroes", a cause which I strongly believe in.  

'H4H' supports servicemen and women who have been injured in the line of duty in current conflicts - namely Afghanistan and Iraq.

My progress can be tracked through this blog, where I will be keeping everyone informed of my activities along the way - including any pictures I take and places I visit.



If you would be kind enough to sponsor me at the following link (even just a few pounds), this would go a long way to helping the lives of the people we should be proud of. Donate here!

p.s. If you're a UK taxpayer, Justgiving makes sure 25% in Gift Aid, plus a 3% supplement, are added to your donation.

This is definitely going to be a serious challenge, so watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment